Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bourke Bourke Bourke





















Hey y'all, I know it's been a while since I've posted new music (and let's be honest, that's why you're here, right?), so allow me to introduce some of you to Ad Bourke. A lot of folks are doing the whole boogie/electro/wonkstep/yaddayadda thing, but this dude definitely stands out.
I stumbled upon his album Mirage and bought the whole thing after hearing 2 songs. Highly recommended, so cop that.

Ad Bourke - Solar Commuter



In other news, those of you who missed The Sleep Over last weekend (aka Vision Quest 2011), I feel for you. Some amazing moments and an incredible party all around. Big up to Senor Strong, The Haycocks, Morse Code, Lefto, Classixx, Archrival, Pubes, Induce, Azul213, and Cosmo Baker whose wolf spirit hasn't left the desert since RBMA. Z-3 por vida.










































No comments: