Friday, July 31, 2009

Tune Traveler











A few months ago Clutchy dropped this record off to me and I didn't get a chance to check it out until recently. According to him, this album (Clutchy Hopkins Meets Lord Kenjamin - Music is My Medicine) was recorded with him and one of his various rotating band members in Barbados "a while ago". He also told me he had reels of projects from other cats who worked with him back in the day. Hmmm...

This has been on repeat all morning. That wobbly ass melody is burned into my brain.

Clutchy Hopkins Meets Lord Kenjamin - Tune Traveler

Have a good weekend y'all. If any of you are in P.S. tomorrow night come check me out at Stronghold. Nothing but reggae and dancehall related chunes all night!

*bonus* Clutchy & Bullshit (taken from an upcoming DJ Day X Clutchy Hopkins mix TBA)

No comments: