Friday, November 20, 2009

Perception






















New Zealand looks like the place to be checking for in 2010. You have Recloose and the upcoming Star Blazers project - trust me, this is gonna be very ill, I've been bumping the demos for a minute - and now Electric Wire Hustle. I just got hip to these dudes via my man DJ Stylus. If you're a fan of Dwele, Mark De Clive Lowe, Phonte, Spacek, etc. dig this. I never get tired of that Minnie Ripperton flip.

Electric Wire Hustle - Perception

3 comments:

kicks79 said...

Hey Day if you like this you should peep this guys album

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUlyJPYkmh8

picofive said...

homies from around the way... check www.myspace.com/electricwirehustle

www.electricwirehustle.com

& point3recurring post's on youtube...... ka pow.... mega blog "like a throttle" mega blog...

Matthew Chicoine said...

Thanks for the props! Right back at you from New Zila.... When you coming for a jam by the way??