Friday, July 23, 2010

¿?


























#1 of 30 handmade covers for the limited re-release of
The Life of Clutchy Hopkins.

I was back in the desert recording some drums and keys with the old coot, and after taking a break I saw this on the table. I asked if it was a painting* he was working on and he tells me it's a one of a kind, handmade cover he's doing for the first handful of The Life of Clutchy Hopkins re-issue. I already copped another one and it's going on ebay once these are gone. Grip & flip.

Get your pre-order:
www.clutchyhopkinsmusic.com

*Most folks don't know Clutchy is an established painter under a different name. He's also a retired cargo pilot who used to smuggle various 'items' for foreign diplomats and a part time homeless shelter refugee. He says it's for the free coffee, but that's some bullshit.

No comments: