Monday, May 23, 2011

Way Out of Living//EU Tour

Hey y'all, I'm overseas bound once again. Every time I go away there's always some kind of self reflection/life examination thing that goes on. Shit is a trip, but I've come to embrace it. If you would've told me when I started doing this that I would see over a dozen countries, meet some amazing people and actually make a living, I would've laughed in your face. I've been incredibly blessed not only with this music thing, but in my life in general, and I'm grateful. I know it sounds corny/cliche/whatever, but none of this could have happened without the support of you, my fam and friends. Thank you. [/end emo rant]

Now, let's hope I make it back in one piece after rocking the fuck outta these places...































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No UK dates?

Anna Plyas said...

Hot party in Moscow))) Thanks for the music.Anna ;)