Tuesday, October 9, 2012

As We Proceed

Throughout the whole experience of making this album I've been taking mad photos/videos/yadda and I'm slowly rolling things out via Tumblr. I don't want to give too much of the record away, but there's definitely some love for where I came from. We just wrapped the first video this weekend and I posted a few shots (shout out to ReallyNathan, Jameson Kergozou, Beatnick Dee & KoreaDanger). Enjoy, leave a note, click a heart and rest assured there's a whole lot more to come.

With that said, I'm long overdue to hit you with some newness. I've been expanding ye old horizons lately and there's a lot of amazing music dropping as of late. I'll be posting some good later in the week. Speaking of - go cop that new Tame Impala dropping today. Schitt is beyond good.

\\Stay tuned

4 comments:

lows said...

Melody's Echo Chamber

dj day said...

@lows

Yessss thank you. I'd been meaning to check this out. A little more straight ahead than Tame Impala, but good nonetheless. Buying it now so my thoughts might change.

gracias

How to get money fast than your father said...

It's so hard to find such Article like this and such blog like this one , you have a lot to give so please continue . I realy love and admire to surf in blogs like this ine and coment in . So good work man continue what you are doing you wil reach the top soon .
Please Visit my blog and let your comment :
Systeme D'exploitation

amulet88 said...

Sports news, entertainment news, football news, political news, lottery / lucky numbers, click now !! hongthong.hatenablog.com