Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What's Going On


















Now available @ TTLab

Just to clear some things up... I've been reading about how I added this and that to the song - I did not add any additional music to this. I just re-arranged some of the music and added an alternate vocal track of his, then harmonized it with parts of the OG. I originally made this just for myself, but someone heard it and wanted to put it out, so I did.
Marvin Gaye is the G.O.A.T. to me and I didn't want to mess with what, to me, is a perfect song. Hopefully people understand where I'm coming from with this and realize it's not about anything I did, but bringing certain elements of his into focus.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ross Viator said...

Yes.

PS Lurb!

Chris said...

Just ordered it. How can we get your Daily Bread joint stateside?

Anonymous said...

You did a bloody good job all the same. Loving it...