Tuesday, April 8, 2008

So...

I've been crazy busy the last few days so excuse the lack of posts. I DJ'd for Guru on Friday night which was...uh... stressful to say the least.
Shout out to Medusa who was in the house and all my local people who came thru and showed love!

(the dude in the stripes was feelin' it!)


In other news...
Exile just sent me the rough mix of a project he's been working on for the last 2 years in between touring and making beats. It's an album made up entirely of samples from the radio (yes, even the drums) and made with just an MPC. I don't even know what to say other than this shit is beyond belief and has never been done before. You heard it here first so keep your eyes open for it to drop sometime this summer.

And last, here's a joint I've been listening to lately that I totally slept on from Sydney's Katalyst and Steve Spacek.

Katalyst - How About Us (feat. Spacek)
(and here's something I did for the hell of it the morning of the show.)

No comments: