Tuesday, February 24, 2009

HAI GUYZ

As you probably know, I've been running around with Exile on tour in support of his new album, Radio (which dropped TODAY). Between shows and rehearsing...and Twittering (let's be real here), my blog has taken a backseat, but I'm home for a minute and back in effect working on a mix for Clutchy Hopkins and a remix for Alice Russell in my downtime.

Now that we're all caught up...why am I just now hearing about this guy?


















*shout out to the homie Mr. Mass on the flick

I just got off the phone and my man mentioned he's working with Onra and I was like "who?". I'm sleeping!

Onra - Super Genesis (feat. Hal Zel)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Day, you should check out his instrumental album called "Chinoseries", it's great.

Anonymous said...

I had been trying to track down the Onra & Quetzal 7-inch Tribute EPs for AGES, with no luck.

But as your pal Anonymous said above, the album Chinoiseries is absolutely class. Gives me goosebumps.

All this past week I've been playing mainly Radio by Exile and Chinoiseries by Onra.

Gav
http://www.juslikemusic.com