Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Live @





















I planned on making this post yesterday, but real life intervened. Here's another mix for Monday Tuesday. It's a live set from '06 at The Rub. Big up Cosmo Baker & DJ Eleven, and a huge congratulations goes out to new poppa, Ayres!

DJ Day - Live @ The Rub

I've got a lot of things going on this week so posting might not be as thorough as I'd like, but stick with me. Speaking of this week... don't forget The Fly Ball this Saturday at The Grand Star in LA

1 comment:

Prof. Rockwell said...

You know what I loved about this mix when the rub first posted in on the strut, are all the slight imperfections in it - like I can hear you keeping the songs on beat and I love that shit because it means someone actually put their hands on the (control) records instead of just lining up tracks in a program.