Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Gilles Peterson Worldwide Mix








What's good everybody? Damn, this blogging thing is more time consuming than I expected, but I'm gonna continue to bring it to you all the way live.
Here's a mix I did for Gilles Peterson late last year. There's some exclusives and unreleased joints like a remix of "The Bottle" I did with Yosaku and a song with Blame One and Aloe Blacc that might make it on the album. You can hear the whole thing over at Giant Step, or download my mix here:

DJ Day - Gilles Peterson Worldwide Mix
Miles Bonny - Yes I Do (MPM)
Benny Sings - We’ll Make Love Songs (Sonar Kollektiv)
DJ Day - Sunday (7T5)
DJ Day & Blame One ft Aloe Blacc - Can't Let Up (unreleased)
DJ Day - A Place To Go (MPM)
Hypnotic Brass Ensemble - Mercury (Hypnotic Brass)
William DeVaughn - Be Thankful For What You've Got (TEC/DJ Day re-edit)
DJ Day - Change Your Mind (Subcontact)
James Brown - Dead On It (U-Tern's Disco Edit) (White)
Yosaku - Valdez (White)
Kutiman - Music Is Ruling My World (DJ Day Remix) (MPM)
Yosaku ft. DJ Day - The Bottle (White)

3 comments:

Mr Mass™ said...

Damn I Was About To Post This One

fecam said...

This mix just made a potentially tedious hours long roadtrip a very enjoyavble one (listened to it back to back!)

Anonymous said...

any way to get this track?
DJ Day & Blame One ft Aloe Blacc - Can't Let Up

dig it!